All eligible students will receive an email through their Cornish address letting them know that the registration period has opened for either the fall or spring semester.
Cornish Plus One Registration
Registration for Cornish Plus One begins just prior to the start of each semester. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis until classes are full.
Cornish Plus One students are registered as non-matriculated students. Non-matriculated students are subject to the same add/drop and grade policies as degree-seeking students (as well as all policies pertaining to undergraduate/matriculated students). Complete academic policies, including add/drop and grade policies, may be found here. Non-matriculated students must also adhere to the Student Code of Conduct, as well as the Sexual Misconduct and Discrimination & Harassment Policies, as outlined in the Student Handbook.
Courses can be taken for one of three grade options: Letter grade, Pass/Fail, and Audit (No Credit). Courses dropped after the close of the add/drop period will result in a W grade recorded on the academic transcript. As a reminder, Cornish Plus One students are eligible for two semesters of study, and courses dropped after the close of the add/drop period will constitute use of the program.
The Cornish Plus One Add/Drop form may be found here.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Additional Information About CORNISH PLUS ONE
- All students enrolled during the 2020-2021 academic year, who remain continuingly enrolled and graduate, may opt to take an expanded year of courses at Cornish after their graduation date
- Spring 2020 graduates are also eligible.
- The CORNISH PLUS ONE benefit is limited to tuition only. Class fees are not included with this benefit.
- Use of space in Cornish buildings by CORNISH PLUS ONE students is only permitted during regular business hours.
- CORNISH PLUS ONE students may take up to 12 credits per term for two terms (courses listed in the schedule of classes).
- Students enrolled in CORNISH PLUS ONE will be considered non-matriculated (the student’s academic record closes once graduation is certified).
- Course prerequisites apply; enrollment in a course is based on seating availability.
- Private instruction courses are not eligible for CORNISH PLUS ONE enrollment.
- CORNISH PLUS ONE students are not eligible for enrollment in Nellie Care/TimelyCare or the Student ORCA card program.
- The CORNISH PLUS ONE program will end at the end of the 2024-25 academic year.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.