The Office of Financial Aid welcomes you and will facilitate your application process once you are admitted. Contact us or log on to compass.cornish.edu. Our goal is to help you find a financial strategy to realize your long term educational goals at Cornish College of the Arts.
To qualify for the best financial aid package, including departmental merit scholarships, apply by the February 15 priority deadline.
All Students and Admits
- File the FAFSA online as early as possible beginning October 1, 2016. Financial Aid packages will continue to be awarded to qualifying students throughout the winter and spring.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available to all who apply and qualify but some funds are distributed on a first-come first-serve basis. Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after submitting your application for admission.
- Cornish College of the Arts practices rolling admission. This means that applications will be accepted until August 15 (fall semester) and December 15 (spring semester) as long as space is available in your major. At this time, space is available in all majors and we are accepting applications.
- Please contact the Office of Admission if you have questions about the timing and process for admission. All incoming freshmen and transfer applicants must be admitted to the college in order to receive an offer of financial aid.
GET READY FOR 2017–2018
- Continuing students making satisfactory academic progress (2.00 cumulative grade point average and 67% pace of progression at the end of every semester) qualify for their Cornish Scholarship renewal.
- Complete the FAFSA using Cornish School Code 012315 using 2015's tax data.
- DO NOT report your scholarships or grants from Cornish on the FAFSA.
- DO report your Work Study earnings on the FAFSA under “Taxable earnings from need-based employment programs, such as Federal Work Study…”