Technical Assistant (Raisbeck)
Cornish College of the Arts
Starts at $18.69/hr
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Assisting the Technical Director and/or Scene Shop Supervisor or Technical Supervisor with work related to the creation of elements for the PP/TH, Dance, and CSES departments
- Various tasks related to lighting, sound, house/stage management, scenic construction, and installation
- Following plots and sound patches, rigging, working projection
- Maintaining and repairing stage and equipment
- Helping to strike productions and events
This position will allow students to gain first-hand experience in technical theater production, building, and installation. The Student will also gain a working knowledge of a scene shop, theatrical construction practices, hands-on experience with power tools and metal fabrication, and the design process of design elements for multiple departments
- Organization, interpersonal communication, time management, customer service
- Comfortable working on ladders, with and around power tools in an environment where you will come into direct contact with construction materials, sawdust, noise, and paint
Please contact and send a resume to Pinky Estell (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.