Cornish College of the Arts
Starting at $19.97/hour
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Light technical troubleshooting of various technical components
- Data entry, inventory
- Special projects as assigned
This position will allow students to form an understanding of technology in a work environment, identify hardware/software issues, build troubleshooting skills, and be involved in the day-to-day workings of an IT office
- Computer competency – familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service
- Time efficiency & ability to manage time appropriately
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Only current students of Cornish College of the Arts, who are Work-Study Eligible, and enrolled at least half-time status may apply. Please check your financial aid letter to confirm your work-study eligibility.
Please contact James Melton (email@example.com)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.