Cornish College of the Arts
Starting at $19.97/hour
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Organization of the exhibit, art handling & condition reporting, installation & de-installation
- Assist with lighting, audio-visual setup, wall repair, and painting
- Completion of loan forms
- Arrangements for shipping and transportation of artwork
- Scheduling and organizing educational programs
- Copy-editing and production of object labels
This position will allow students to learn the inner workings of non-commercial, contemporary art gallery showing work as well as installation and de-installation of exhibits
- Skilled in: organizational and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with lighting art exhibitions and setting up audio-visual equipment is a plus
Only current students of Cornish College of the Arts, who are Work-Study Eligible, and enrolled at least half-time status may apply. Please check your financial aid letter to confirm your work-study eligibility.
Please contact and send resume to Kristin Swenson-Lintault (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.