Facilities Assistant (x1 Federal 3hrs/week)
Starts at $15.75
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Assist with general up-keep of art, design, music and movement studios, performance and shared spaces as assigned
- Contribute to the beautification and maintenance of campus center by helping with gardening, pruning and trimming of landscaping and indoor greenery
- Provide additional assistance based on prior experience and ability (e.g. residential or commercial painting) as assigned
Educational benefits to be derived by students in this job:
- Pride and personal satisfaction in contributing to a clean and safe environment
- An understanding of facility maintenance and management for an educational, arts and/or not-for-profit organization
- Dependable, early-riser with good work ethics
- Able to comfortably/safely climb ladders and lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work independently and stick to a set schedule
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and a brief cover letter to Michael Callaizakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.