Cornish College of the Arts
Starts at $18.69/hr
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Maintenance and transportation of costumes
- Organizing storage and tracking inventory
- Repairing, cleaning and striking costume pieces
This position will allow students to gain practical, real-world experience working with costumes and maintaining storage organization and upkeep. They’ll receive greater knowledge of costume construction, care, repair and storage, and sewing skills
- Skilled in: organizational and interpersonal communication, hand and machine sewing, basic costume history, time management
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
Please contact and send resume to Carl Bronsdon (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.