Calendar Cooridnator – Teen Tix OFF CAMPUS (1x FED or ST)
Position starting at $16.69.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
This position provides administrative support to TeenTix, an arts access and engagement program for
ages 13-19. You will take the lead on maintaining the TeenTix.org Calendar, a compendium of arts
events happening at our 73+ member organizations. This job is a crucial component of the healthy
functioning of our organization.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented person who is enthusiastic about the arts and
interested in promoting youth arts participation. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute
to making our program better, whether it’s by updating our calendar, talking to students about the
program, or participating in long-term planning discussions. Your level of interest and engagement will
determine your level of involvement.
● Maintaining TeenTix.org Calendar, a comprehensive listing of all events at 73+ arts venues in the
Seattle area, with support and direction from the Marketing Specialist
● Regular check-in and communication with Marketing Specialist and Marketing Interns
● Attending outreach events as TeenTix representative to recruit new members
● Additional administrative support as needed
● Arts administration
● Website content management (a highly transferable skill!)
● Basic photo manipulation
● Arts promotion techniques
● Social networking
● Exposure to arts events and venues throughout Seattle, occasional free tickets
● You will be a fount of knowledge about arts events happening in the city and all of your friends
will be super impressed
● You get to work with fun people who care a lot about art and youth empowerment
● You get to help make the world a better place
● Stellar attention to detail
● Excellent work ethic, high level of personal accountability
● Ability to work independently, great follow-through
● Interest in the arts and in promoting youth arts participation
● Excellent written communication/editing skills
● Ability to perform mundane tasks on a regular basis—t his position involves heavy data entry.
● Knowledge of/experience with basic website content management systems
● Knowledge of social networking sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube)
● Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Canva (cropping, resizing, etc.)
● Creative writing skills
● Funny meme/GIF-seeking skills
● Interest in non-profit arts management, interest in contributing to larger programmatic goals
More information about TeenTix can be found on our website: www.teentix.org
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of at least three professional/academic
references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, no phone calls about this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.