Cornish Employment OpportunitiesOur mission as the Office of Human Resources is to support and develop unique individuals and cohesive teams as they strive to reach their full potential as participants in and creators of the Cornish community. We are located on the 7th floor of the Main Campus Center.
Cornish College of the Arts is an equal opportunity employer intent on enriching the diversity of its faculty, staff, and students. Our goal is to create an intercultural learning environment comprised of people with varied experiences and perspectives. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups for all open positions.
- Administrative Assistant - Preparatory Dance
- Art, Design, Film + Media School Administrator
- Assistant Director of Admission
- Assistant Director of Admission - Communications Coordinator
- Box Office Representative
- Executive Assistant to the President
- ADFM Studios Technician
- Enrollment Data Systems Analyst
- Human Resources Generalist