Our mission as the Office of Human Resources is to support and develop unique individuals and cohesive teams as they strive to reach their full potential as participants in and creators of the Cornish community. We are located on the 7th floor of the Main Campus Center.
- Chair/Program Director - Department of Performance Production
- Photomedia Resource Lab Technician
- Chair/Program Director - Department of Dance
- Department Coordinator - Dance
- Facilities Staff II, 2 Positions Available
- Admission Counselor
- Temporary Human Resources Generalist
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cornish College of the Arts is an equal opportunity employer intent on enriching the diversity of its faculty, staff, and students. Our goal is to create an intercultural learning environment comprised of people with varied experiences and perspectives. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups for all open positions.
Download the form in your preferred format and provide all pertinent information.
Email inquiries and completed applications to email@example.com.