Cornish Employment OpportunitiesOur mission as the Office of Human Resources is to support and develop unique individuals and cohesive teams as they strive to reach their full potential as participants in and creators of the Cornish community. We are located on the 7th floor of the Main Campus Center.
Cornish College of the Arts is an equal opportunity employer intent on enriching the diversity of its faculty, staff, and students. Our goal is to create an intercultural learning environment comprised of people with varied experiences and perspectives. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups for all open positions.
- Call for Integrated Studies Course Proposals
- HR Coordinator
- Humanities & Sciences Faculty Adjunct Pool
- Master Sound Engineer
- Open Call for Playhouse Local 15, 488 and 887 dispatch
- Studio Faculty - Design Department
- Studio Adjunct Faculty in Film ADFM (Art/Design/Film + Media) Foundations
- Senior Advancement Assistant (Donor Stewardship Coordinator)