Student Success Coaches provide proactive, intensive, and personalized support to students by referring and connecting students to resources, working with the student to develop realistic goals that will contribute to academic and personal success in college, and planning and facilitating academic support and programming.
Students connect with their Student Success Coach when they need:
- Individual coaching
- Crisis management, conflict resolution, or mediation assistance
- Assistance with time management, goal setting, problem solving, self-advocacy and learning strategies
- Accommodations for a disability
- Information on ways to get involved on and off campus
- Assistance seeking off campus resources