The Cornish LibraryDatabase Trial - Electronic Book Collection
- The library has the opportunity to trial an electronic book collection called Ebsco eBook Academic Collection until the end of spring semester. (For broadest search results change "Select a Field" to "TX All Text Fields.")
- Please give it a try and leave feedback on this short survey.
- The library currently subscribes to the ProQuest Ebook Central electronic book database. Both collections cover similar subjects, but not all titles are the same.
See online instructions for more information. See also, video tutorials.
Guides for Specific Classes
Guides for General Research
- ArtStor - user guide
- Citation Guide
- Copyright Resource Guide
- Constitution Day 2017
- First Year Library Survival Guide
- First Year Reads 2017
- Language Learning Resources
- Library Liaison Resource Guide
- Resources for International Students in Seattle
- Web Resources by Subject - For visual arts, performing arts and humanities and sciences