The Cornish Library
- Library Catalog
- Find books, scores, periodicals, DVDs, and CDs in the Cornish Library.
Access your library account; renew titles online.
- Research Databases
- Find online periodical and newspaper articles, digital images, streaming music & video.
- Electronic Books
- Ebrary Database. Supplements the Library's print book collection with broader coverage of non-arts subjects.
See online tutorial for more information
- Course Reserves
- Find lists of materials your instructor has put on reserve for your class.
- New Library Titles
- Latest titles added to the catalog
- Web Resources
- For visual arts, performing arts and humanities and sciences
Guides for Specific Classes
Guides for General Research
- ArtStor - user guide
- Art History Resources
- Artist Diploma in Early Music Program - Library Resource Guide
- Audition Monologues - Finding Aid
- Citation Guide
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Cornish Citizen Artist Initiative
- Dramaturgy Resources
- Electronic Book Collections at Cornish Library
- Language Learning Resources
- Music Scores - Finding Aid
- One-Act (and 10-Minute) Plays - Finding Aid
- WORD assignment and symposium resources