Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to borrow physical items from the Library?
Yes! We are working to ensure safe access to the resources in the Cornish Library, including your Librarians.
Students, faculty and staff will be able to request physical items from the library’s collection once the building is open to the community.
- Requests for pick up can be made by placing holds on items via the library catalog. Please use our chat, email, or phone (206-726-5041) for any questions.
- Books will be put on a cart in the entryway of the library when they are ready.
- Blu-Rays, DVDs, and Equipment will be available for pickup only during library hours of operation (currently M-F, 9-5).
- Holds can also be sent to Kerry Hall security office. Security will notify you when your items are ready for pick up.
- Returned items will be quarantined to ensure patron safety.
What online resources are available?
The library has a large selection of online resources available to use 24/7, both on and off campus. You can check them out here.