Dear Cornish Students,
As President of the college and Chair of the Board of Trustees, we are thrilled to officially announce CORNISH+, a new program offering one year of tuition-free study following graduation.
CORNISH+ invites students enrolled full-time during the 2020-2021 academic year, as well as members of the Class of 2020, to extend their studies for a full year beyond the date of their graduation, at no additional cost.
While we are confident that the upcoming academic year will provide a rich and robust experience for all of our students, it will also be unlike any other year we’ve ever had at Cornish. We aim, through CORNISH+, to give you further opportunities, after your graduation, to work with our faculty, create in our studios, and perform on our stages.
All incoming and continuing students enrolled full-time during 2020-2021 are eligible for CORNISH+ and should be in touch with their academic advisor for more information. Class of 2020 graduates interested in participating in the program should contact the Office of Registration and Records to learn more.
We join with the entire faculty and staff of the college in celebrating you, your tenacity, and your wherewithal as we navigate these uncertain times together. We look forward to seeing those of you who will be joining us here on campus this fall back in our hallways and creative spaces soon. And we also look forward to your continued post-graduation engagement and learning through the new CORNISH+ program.]
Raymond Tymas-Jones, President, Cornish College of the Arts
& Sharon Cornish-Martin, Chair, Board of Trustees
Additional Information About CORNISH+
- All students enrolled during the 2020-2021 academic year, who complete their matriculated studies within a total of 4 years, may opt to take an expanded year of courses at Cornish after their graduation date
- Spring 2020 graduates are also eligible.
- The CORNISH+ benefit is limited to tuition and is not inclusive of room/board.
- Student fees, course fees, building fees, security fee, equipment fee, and other fees may apply.
- Use of space in Cornish buildings by CORNISH+ students is only permitted during regular business hours when spaces are supervised.
- CORNISH+ students may take up to 12 credits per term (courses listed in the schedule of classes).
- Students enrolled in CORNISH+ will be considered non-matriculated (the student’s academic record closes once graduation is certified).
- Course prerequisites apply; enrollment in a course is based on seating availability.
- Private instruction courses are not eligible for CORNISH+ enrollment.
- The CORNISH+ program will end in 2025
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.