Technical Production Assistant (Playhouse)
Cornish College of the Arts
Starts at $18.69/hr
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Assisting the Technical Director and/or Scene Shop Supervisor or Technical Supervisor with work related to the creation of elements for the PP/TH, Dance, and CSES departments
- Various tasks related to lighting, sound, house/stage management, scenic construction, and installation
- Following plots and sound patches, rigging, working projection
- Maintaining and repairing stage and equipment
- Helping to strike productions and events
This position will allow students to gain first-hand experience in technical theater production, building, and installation. The Student will also gain working knowledge of a scene shop, theatrical construction practices, hand on experience with power tools and metal fabrication, and the design process of design elements for multiple departments
- Organization, interpersonal communication, time management, customer service
- Comfortable working on ladders, with and around power tools in an environment where you will come into direct contact with construction materials, sawdust, noise and paint
Please contact and send resume to Marc Mixon (email@example.com) if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.