Student Life Desk Assistant (x2 FED/ST)
Starts at $17.27
Provides organizational and administrative assistance including:
- Serving as front office support
- Answering the phone, greeting/assisting visitors, posting to social media, responding to emails
- Creating posters/advertising for events and programs
- Assist in the creation of audio recording of texts or conversion of text to alternative formats
- Other duties as assigned
Educational benefits to be derived by students in this job:
- This position will allow students to experience working in a professional office setting and improve their customer service skills. Student will also improve their communication and collaboration skills.
- Skilled in: Organization, interpersonal communication & time management, customer service, leadership, computer competency, confidentiality
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and a brief cover letter to Brittany Henderson (email@example.com). Please include in cover letter why you are interested in working in the Office of Student Life.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.