Beebe Building. Photo by Mark Bocek.
The Beebe Building is used for movement classes, meetings, and exhibitions. The College has access to the ground floor of the building, a pleasing, open space with a high ceiling and polished wood floors.
Another of the commercial buildings of the Denny Triangle specializing in fabric and furnishings, the building, whose full name is the “Beebe and Runyan Furniture Building,” was constructed in 1910. As with many eminently practical buildings of the age, not a lot is known about its designer or original owner.