Inclusivity & Diversity Committee
The Inclusion and Diversity Committee ensures that the college provides an inclusive culture where all in the Cornish community can work, teach, and learn in a supportive environment. The committee realizes this mission by:
- Promoting greater empathy and awareness in the college through inclusive learning and teaching practices
- Influencing College policy.
- Fostering courageous dialog.
- Hosting, promoting, or contributing to events that add to our mission statement.
Membership: Spring 2019
- DANCE Wade Madsen
- DESIGN Elizabeth Patterson
- FOUNDATIONS / ART Robert Rhee, Chair
- MUSIC Jarrad Powell
- MUSIC Kerry O’Brien
- PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION Matthew Smucker
- PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION Bret Torbeck
- THEATER Rhonda Soikowski
- THEATER Sheila Daniels
- THEATER Timothy McCuen Piggee
- ART Cable Griffith
- ADMIN/STAFF Feney Perez
- ADMIN/STAFF Lori Koshork
- ADMIN/STAFF Richard E.T. White
- ADMIN/STAFF Sharron Starling
- ADMIN/STAFF Thuy-Van Vu