Parents or other users who have been given access to their student’s online account may access the Cornish Parent/Co-biller Logon Page.
Security and privacy rules give exclusive access control to the student, and only the student may grant access to a parent/co-biller.
Accessing your online account allows you to make payments toward the student account (e-check or credit card), create and manage your installment and auto payment plans, look up balances, print old bills and manage meal plan funds.
How is access granted?
The student will log into My Online Account. This page is available in Compass under Student Accounts. (The student must be logged into Compass to view this page.) Once logged into My Online Account, the student will:
- Choose “Parent PIN” on the left side of the page.
- Enter the parent/co-biller’s name and email address.
A temporary password will be sent to the parent/co-biller’s email address. Note: If the email has not arrived, be sure it is not flagged as SPAM. At this point, the parent/co-biller will set up a custom password and security questions. Once access has been granted, parents/co-billers may access the Cornish Parent/Co-biller Logon Page.
Why is parent/co-biller access important?
The only method Cornish uses to bill student accounts is E-Bill. In order to receive E-Bill, parents/co-billers must have access to the Cornish Parent/Co-bill Login Page. Please note:
- Parents/co-billers cannot participate in payment plans or online payments or account review unless they authorized.
- Parents/co-billers cannot request tax documentation 1098-T without authorization.
- Parents/co-billers cannot contact Student Accounts to receive any account information without authorization.