Faculty and Staff Email Login:

If your email account has not been moved to Google by I.T., then login here using Outlook Web Access:

If your email account has moved to Google by the I.T. Department, then login here:

What is financial aid?

Financial Aid at Cornish College of the Arts is comprised of federal, state and institutional grants and scholarships; federal and state work study; federal student and parent loans and private educational loans. The individual financial aid package is based upon a student’s financial need as determined by the results of filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA. A student’s need is equal to the Total Cost of Attendance or Budget minus the Expected Family Contribution from the FAFSA.

How and when do I apply for financial aid?

All Cornish students must file the FAFSA annually to determine their maximum aid eligibility. Complete the 2014-15 FAFSA at as early as January 1, 2014. All students should apply as early as possible, however Cornish practices rolling admission and provides financial aid packages for all qualifying admitted students who have filed the FAFSA.

What is the 2014-2015 estimated cost of attendance at Cornish College of the Arts?

2014-2015 estimated cost of attendance or estimated financial aid budget:

Tuition/Fees $35,800 per year
Room/Board On Campus: $ 9600 (average)
Books/Supplies $1,800
Personal Expenses $2,000
Transportation $800
Total $50,000
* Computer Allowance, Art and Design Department $3,000 (once in the first semester of Cornish attendance)

* First-time Art and Design students at Cornish College of the Arts have a Computer Allowance of $3,000 added to their Financial Aid Budget. This increase provides room in the student budget for Design students who wish to borrow additional dollars for the purchase or lease of a computer.

What is the 2014-2015 sample funding eligibility?

Program Per Academic Year Award Amount
Federal Pell Grant Program Maximum $5,730
Federal Supplemental Ed. Opportunity Grant Maximum $1,000
Federal/State Work Study Programs Average $2,000
Departmental Scholarship Average $3,000
Cornish Scholarships Average $7,500
Federal Stafford Loan for Undergraduates
Subsidized + Unsubsidized
Freshman $3,500 + $2,000
Sophomore $4,500 + $2,000
Junior/Senior $5,500 + $2,000
Additional Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan for independent undergraduates (or for dependent undergraduates whose PLUS loan is denied)
Freshman/Sophomore $4,000
Junior/Senior $5,000
State Need Grant (WA residents only) Maximum $8,517 (tentative)
Plus Loans (Loans for Parents) Up to Cost of attendance (Budget) minus Financial Aid

When will I know how much and what financial aid I will receive for next year?

If you are admitted to the College and have completed the FAFSA you will receive an Award Letter from the Office of Financial Aid in February or March. If you are selected for verification by the Department of Education or if your Financial Aid file has inconsistencies that must be resolved, the Office of Financial Aid will request additional documentation from you and send you an Estimate Award Letter. It is important to note that the estimate letter may contain inaccuracies as funding types and amounts must be based upon a valid completed file. Providing a response and the required documentation within ten days of initial notification will ensure the on-time delivery of funds to your tuition account for fall attendance. Estimate awards are available for new students only. Applying for financial aid is a once-a-year process and meeting the priority deadline of February 15 is crucial for all students to obtain the best possible financial aid package. Some funds are limited and awarded on a first-come first-serve basis. If you completed the FAFSA using Cornish School Code 012315, your financial aid package may include an institutional scholarship, federal and/or state grants, work study eligibility and federal and private educational loans. Your financial aid package will be determined based on the need analysis resulting from filing the FAFSA and from funding availability.

What can I do if I have extenuating circumstances or if my family’s reported income for 2013 does not reflect current income? Can I receive more financial aid?

The FAFSA formula calculates your ability to contribute to the cost of your education based on your prior year family earnings and financial situation. If you have extenuating circumstances that are not reflected on the FAFSA, please contact the Office of Financial Aid for a Special Circumstances Review form. A documented loss of income or increase in your cost of attendance may increase your need-based aid eligibility or make room in your budget for additional private loans. The Office of Financial Aid will inform you of the documentation needed to process your application. Request for Special Circumstances Review of your Financial Aid award will be considered no later than June 1, 2014. Do not request a Special Circumstances Review form until:

  1. You have received an official (not estimate) award.
  2. You have applied for your loans with your selected lender and have submitted your Acceptance of Loans to the Office of Financial Aid.

Depending upon the timing of your request, some federal and/or state funds may not be available.

How and when will I receive my Financial Aid refund?

You should be prepared to pay for your initial expenses at Cornish College of the Arts. Disbursement of funds begins after the first day of classes and after verification of enrollment. It is important to provide required financial aid documents by the deadline or no later than two weeks after a request has been made to help ensure a timely disbursement of financial aid funds to the Office of Student Accounts. A credit balance on a tuition account will result in a refund from the Office of Student Accounts.

Students who will have remaining tuition due at the time of registration should make prior arrangements with the Office of Student Accounts at 206.726.5025. The Office of Student Accounts has several payment plans available to assist students and families.

Is there a source of temporary funding at Cornish College of the Arts?

Short-term loans are available through the College for students experiencing cash flow problems. Students must be currently enrolled full-time to qualify. Funds are not available during breaks or between semesters. Cornish College of the Arts reserves the right to refuse any loan to students with a poor repayment history. A separate application and a promissory note are required for both of the following loans.

Temporary Student Loan

Available through the Office of Student Accounts, students may borrow up to $200 due in 30 days.

Student Secured Loan

  • To assist with Books/Supplies
  • Available, once the semester begins through the Office of Financial Aid
  • Not available during semester breaks
  • Restricted to students who are registered and expecting a scheduled financial aid refund
  • Borrow up to $1,000 due in 60 days with an 8% per annum interest rate
  • $30 processing fee

Loan checks are prepared and disbursed by the Office of Student Accounts. All requests must be received by the Office of Student Accounts or Office of Financial Aid by noon on Monday. Checks will be disbursed Wednesday of the same week after 3 pm in the Office of Student Accounts.

How does a change in enrollment status affect my financial aid and what happens if I withdraw?

Enrollment status for an undergraduate student is as follows:

Full Time12 or more credits hours
Three-quarter Time9-11 credits hours
Half Time6-8 credits hours

Note that your financial aid package funding and amounts are affected by your enrollment status at less than full-time. Also note that your half-time financial aid package for example, is the same at 6 or 7 or 8 credit hours, whereas your tuition cost increases at 7 or 8 credit hours as compared to 6. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts with your questions regarding enrollment status and cost. Students enrolled for fewer than 6 credit hours are not eligible for some types of financial aid. You may contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information.

Please read the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy before dropping classes during the semester. Financial Aid funding from both federal and state programs requires that students maintain basic standards of academic progress in order to remain eligible for financial aid.

If you drop classes or withdraw from Cornish College of the Arts, the Office of Financial Aid will recalculate your financial aid award prior to the beginning of the semester. Recalculations after add/drop period will be performed by the Office of Student Accounts. Please review the Registrar’s course schedule each semester for the institutional refund schedule.

View the Refund Policy for Withdrawing Students.

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid and the Office of Student Accounts before you change your enrollment status or withdraw from the College. Changes in enrollment status can directly impact your financial aid eligibility and tuition bill. Lack of attendance does not constitute an official withdrawal from classes nor does lack of attendance cancel the student’s financial obligations to pay tuition charges or repay Federal and Private Education Loans.

Is my financial aid renewable each year?

A student must complete the FAFSA annually by the priority deadline of February 15 to qualify for the best award package. The student’s financial aid award is affected by income, tax paid and other factors reported on the FAFSA. Although the Office of Financial Aid cannot renew a financial aid package, it endeavors to give every qualifying student the best possible award according to eligibility and funding availability. Named (endowed) scholarships from the departments are not renewable. The student must apply or be awarded by his/her respective department every year.

I plan to study abroad, how will this affect my financial aid?

A student may receive financial aid for an approved Study Abroad Program. The student must have a valid FAFSA on file and complete all financial aid processes for the upcoming year. The student must contact the Office of Financial Aid if approved by Cornish for a Study Abroad term.

Selecting a person to hold power-of-attorney for you may prove helpful in the event a funding check or other document requires your signature during your absence. You may contact Student Account Manager Jeff Wyborny at or at 206.726.5024 if you have questions or concerns during your study abroad period.

Is financial aid available for summer classes?

Annual eligibility at Cornish is typically exhausted during the regular semesters of fall and spring. A student can however qualify for a PLUS or Private Educational Loan.  Students, planning to attend summer classes, should meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to review their personal situation and their funding availability for summer enrollment. Requests for summer financial aid will begin May 1, 2014. An occasional student may qualify for prorated campus-based funds such as Federal SEOG and Federal Work Study when funding is available.

What is Cornish College of the Arts’ school code for filing the FAFSA?

The school code for Cornish College of the Arts is 012315.

What are the eligibility requirements for federal and state financial aid?

Students applying for admission to Cornish College of the Arts or students currently enrolled in a degree program can apply for financial aid. To receive federal and/or state financial aid, a student must be a US citizen, permanent legal resident or eligible non-citizen with a valid I-551 card. The student must demonstrate financial need based on FAFSA need analysis and must not be in default on any government loan or owe a repayment on any federal/state aid program. The eligible student must be enrolled at least half-time, or six to eight credit hours and maintain the institution’s academic standards, making satisfactory academic progress toward degree completion.

International students can apply for departmental scholarships and a private educational loan with a credit-worthy co-borrower who is a US citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid I-551 card.

How do I request a Federal PIN number to sign my FAFSA electronically?

You and your parents may request a Federal Personal Identification Number or PIN at The federal PIN is your personal identification and should be kept secure for signing legal documents such as Federal Master Promissory Notes and annual FAFSAs. If you lose or compromise your PIN, it is possible to apply for a new PIN on the same website.

How do I complete the FAFSA if I and/or my parents have not completed our taxes yet?

You may complete your FAFSA online beginning January 1, 2014 using your most accurate 2013 estimates.

What are some of the common reasons for FAFSA rejection by the Department of Education?

  • Not using the name you recorded with the Social Security Administration Office
  • Parent not e-signing FAFSA using FAFSA PIN
  • Parent not e-signing subsequent FAFSA

Note: It is usually best to have the Office of Financial Aid correct your FAFSA for you.

Where can I find information regarding Education Benefits for filing my taxes?

Please read all information to be sure to claim benefits you are eligible to receive at,,id=213044,00.html

What should I do if my status changes after I have filed the FAFSA?

Some questions on the FAFSA ask you to make projections about your enrollment plans and family status, that is, family size and number in college for the upcoming year. If your answers to these questions change, wait until you receive your Student Aid Report (SAR), then contact your Financial Aid Advisor before reporting these changes. The income information reported on your FAFSA is for 2013. If you estimated your tax information or if there are significant changes to your income for 2014, do not make or submit corrections to the FAFSA processing center without first contacting your Financial Aid Advisor. * Please note that you cannot change your family status due to getting married, once you have filed the FAFSA. You should only change marital status and date if they were reported incorrectly on the date the FAFSA was originally submitted or if a Financial Aid Administrator has instructed you to update the information.

How is the Expected Family Contribution or EFC calculated and how does it affect my financial aid?

The Department of Education uses a complex formula to calculate your Expected Family Contribution or EFC, based on the information submitted on your FAFSA. The following are included in your EFC calculation: parent income and assets, age of your older parent for asset protection, social security benefits, number in the family, number in college, student wages (includes Work Study). The Office of Financial Aid uses the EFC to calculate your eligibility for certain types of financial aid funds and amounts. The Office of Financial Aid calculates the total cost of attendance, including tuition and fees, estimated room and board, books and supplies, transportation and other educational expenses, and subtracts the EFC to obtain the estimated financial need for the academic year. Cost of Attendance minus EFC equals Estimated Financial Need. Grants, scholarships, and/or loans are offered to the student based on funding availability and student eligibility, in an effort to meet demonstrated need .

What is Verification and why was I selected?

Verification is a standard process established by the Department of Education to confirm a student’s financial aid eligibility. Students are notified of being selected for Verification on their Student Aid Report or SAR from the Department of Education and by the Office of Financial Aid. To verify that the information on the FAFSA is true and accurate, the Office of Financial Aid requests certain family and student documents such as signed copies of IRS Free Tax Return Transcripts, W2s, and a completed Verification Worksheet. Current students receive a financial aid package after all required documents are submitted, reviewed, and a FAFSA correction is filed with the Department of Education, if necessary. All documents required to complete verification (and generate a financial aid award package) in 2014-2015 must be received within two weeks of initial notification. Your financial aid package will be mailed within 7-10 days of all verification documents being received in the Office of Financial Aid.

Why am I still considered a dependent student if my parents do not help me financially, and I file taxes independently claiming my own exemption?

The federal dependency guidelines for filing taxes and the federal dependency guidelines for financial aid eligibility are different. Students who are less than 24 years of age are still considered dependent students for FAFSA purposes although they may claim an exemption on their own taxes, not whether they receive financial assistance from their parents or not. Their parents’ income and assets are calculated in the Expected Family Contribution or EFC on the FAFSA. Exceptions to this regulation are rarely made, but may be considered for students who have official documentation for declared emancipation from their parents, such as orphans or wards of the court, married students and/or students who have dependents of their own. Students who are 24 years of age or older are considered independent students and are not required to include parent information on the FAFSA. However, married students need to include their spouse’s information when filing the FAFSA.

How do I apply for Scholarships?

Institutional Scholarships

In your first year of attendance at Cornish College of the Arts, you may receive a Cornish Scholarship and a Department Scholarship called Art, Dance, Design, Music, Performance Production or Theater Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application to participate in the process. Various factors enter into our faculty’s evaluation of your audition or portfolio review and the Financial Aid Office provides pertinent award(s) in your Award Letter.

In subsequent years of attendance in some academic departments, there is an annual application process in spring semester for a determination of endowed, restricted awards, otherwise known as named scholarships. Named scholarships are merit-based for demonstrated artistic and academic excellence and recipients must meet additional donor-specific criteria for eligibility.

Students receive guidelines and a deadline for application in their respective departments. Applicants have a chance to distinguish themselves with the honor of receiving an endowed award. In addition, applicants have a better chance of retaining their prior year award(s) if the FAFSA filing priority deadline of February 15 is met and academic standards are held high. Scholarships are merit-based and awarded for full-time enrollment only. The Office of Financial Aid provides a notification of award(s) in an Award Letter to current students in February or March.

Outside scholarships

All outside scholarships are considered an additional financial resource and are coordinated with other types of financial aid. Please notify the Office of Financial Aid of any outside scholarships or grants you may be receiving that do not appear on your Award Letter. All AmeriCorps benefit recipients, and National Guard recipients must notify the Office of Financial Aid each semester of their benefits eligibility. Your Financial Aid Award Letter may refer to these as outside scholarship. If you have more than one outside scholarship, their combined total will appear on the same line in your award letter. If your donor needs a statement of your account to disburse funds to the college on your behalf, please notify the Office of Student Accounts in writing. Be sure to include your donor’s billing address. *Approximately once a month, a Financial Aid Newsletter called “hereforyou” is transmitted electronically to student email accounts and is posted to Compass for your convenience. It contains among other tips and tools, relevant outside scholarship application information with hyperlink access. If you have not been receiving the Newsletter, please provide your email information to to be added to our mailing list. Outside scholarship information is also updated periodically on our Main Campus Center (MCC) bulletin board in the Office of Financial Aid lobby. You may also contact Cheryl Coatney in the Office of Student Affairs at if you wish to learn how to do your own outside scholarship research with private organizations.

Please note that Qualified Tuition Programs such as 529 plans or Washington State Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) are no longer reported as a resource in the Student Award Letter. Plans in either the parent or dependent student’s names are reported on the FAFSA as parent assets. All plans owned by the family of a dependent student must be reported as parent asset. Married students must report their spouse’s and their own plan as asset on the FAFSA.

What is the Washington State Need Grant and am I eligible for it?

The State Need Grant (SNG) is gift funding from the State of Washington to qualifying legal state residents who are matriculating students attending Cornish College of the Arts full-time. Funding is affected by total income and enrollment status. The Office of Financial Aid reviews student records at the beginning of each semester to determine applicant eligibility, based on various criteria defined by the State and the institution. Additional forms and documents may be required from otherwise eligible participants. Funding is limited and awarded on a first-come first-serve basis to qualifying FAFSA applicants. State Need Grant funds are disbursed to the school by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). A completed Student Directive form must be on file in the Office of Financial Aid indicating whether the student requests direct deposit to a personal bank account or to his/her tuition account. Any student requesting that funds be deposited to a personal bank account must be enrolled in e-refund at Cornish. Students are responsible for the direct cost balance due to Cornish no matter which SNG deposit option they select.

What is the Pell Grant and am I eligible for it?

The Federal Pell Grant is a need-based grant that does not usually need to be repaid. It is available for students who have minimal resources and is calculated based on the need analysis resulting from filing the FAFSA. A student who has obtained a prior BA Degree does not qualify for the Pell Grant.

What is Federal SEOG and am I eligible for it?

FSEOG is the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant awarded first to needy Pell recipients. Funding is limited and awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.

What loans are available and how do I apply for them?

Fixed-interest Stafford loans are available to students and will appear in their financial aid packages. The Stafford Subsidized loan is awarded on the basis of need and has no interest accruing on it while the student is enrolled at least half-time working toward a degree. However, the student becomes responsible for interest accrual beginning on the day following the last date of attendance or the day following credit load drop to fewer than 6 credit hours. A Stafford Unsubsidized loan of $2000 annually for four years is awarded to all undergraduate students. In addition, an unsubsidized eligibility of $4,000 is available for independent freshmen and sophomore undergraduates and $5,000 for independent juniors and seniors. This additional unsubsidized eligibility also becomes available to a dependent student whose parent PLUS Loan is denied by the lender for credit-worthiness reasons. The Stafford Unsubsidized loan has interest accruing on it while the student is in school and in grace. Payment on either of these two loans is not required while a student is enrolled at least half-time and during the six-month grace period.

A fixed-interest rate Parent PLUS loan is available for the biological parent(s), and/or the step-parent whose income information appears on the FAFSA of an enrolled dependent student. The parent(s)/stepparent combined PLUS loan eligibility is equal to the remaining cost of attendance after other financial aid. PLUS loan repayment begins 60 days after the lender makes the second disbursement to the student tuition account (generally, end of February of the academic year). Payment deferment on the PLUS loan may be obtained by contacting the lender directly to initiate the process. For further information, please contact your Financial Aid Loan Officer Jay Davis at 206.315.5797 or at

Private Educational Loans are also available to students for up to the remaining cost of attendance after other financial aid. Students can apply online with a private educational loan lender, usually a bank or credit union. The school is required by the lender to certify that the student is enrolled and qualifies for the requested loan amount. Lenders typically require a co-borrower or co-signer for undergraduate students with limited credit history or less-than-perfect credit. Interest rates for private educational loans are variable and are higher than Stafford Loan interest rates but offer a viable funding resource for some students. Private Educational loans have interest accruing on them at all times until the loan is repaid in full. There is typically a six-month grace period after graduation or last date of attendance before repayment begins. Private loan funding for a student is added to the student award and will appear on a Revised Award Letter from the Office of Financial Aid. You may apply for all your loans with any selected lender. The following list is maintained by a third party not in any way affiliated with Cornish College of the Arts. Alternative loan options listing..

I am a transfer student, and would like to know if the loan process is different at Cornish College of the Arts?

Cornish is a participant in the William D. Ford Direct Loan Program for students and their parents. The Federal Government is the direct lender of the William D. Ford Direct Loan Program. If you are a current student with existing Stafford loans at Cornish College of the Arts, it is not required that you reapply. Simply complete the mandatory Acceptance of Loans form, accepting, decreasing or declining the loans offered in your 2014-2015 Award Letter. All new, transfer and current students who are first-time Stafford Loan borrowers at Cornish College of the Arts must complete an Entrance Counseling session at and in person at New Student Registration Day in June or July or at Orientation week prior to the start of classes.

What is an Entrance Counseling Session?

An Entrance Counseling session is informative regarding your rights and responsibilities as a Stafford loan borrower. According to Federal regulations, all first-time Stafford loan borrowers at Cornish College of the Arts and all students returning after a leave of absence from Cornish College of the Arts, who wish to borrow a Stafford loan, must complete the session before receiving Stafford loan proceeds into their tuition accounts.

What is the Work-Study Program and how does it work?

The need-based Federal Work Study Program and the need-based State Work Study Program for WA residents provide financial assistance to eligible students through part-time employment opportunities on and off campus. Students receive valuable experience and employers provide some scheduling flexibility to enable students to work while pursuing their course of study. It is the student’s responsibility to find work after being awarded. Job boards, providing information about job opportunities on and off campus, are located in the Financial Aid lobby of the Main Campus Center at 1000 Lenora Street and at College Central. As a rule, new students are not permitted to work until their 8th day of attendance at Cornish.

The awarded student who finds one or more Work Study positions must complete all new hire paperwork as soon as the job is secured and before starting to work. This includes the Federal form I-9 which requires submission of a passport or social security card and picture ID (Xeroxed copies are not acceptable). The student’s supervisor is responsible for completing a Work Authorization form and submitting it to the Cornish Work Study Coordinator before the student begins employment. The student is eligible to work up to his award eligibility at the maximum rate of 19 hours per week during enrollment periods and breaks.

Work study earnings are not directly applicable to the student tuition account balance; the student receives a paycheck from his employer according to his employer pay schedule. The employer is reimbursed a percentage of the student wage when the student time sheet is submitted with a supervisory signature to the Cornish Work Study Coordinator. Funding is limited and awarded equitably among qualifying needy students by the Office of Financial Aid. It is advisable for a student to apply early and to meet the FAFSA priority deadline of February 15 every year to qualify.

In addition to major-relevant jobs, the school provides Community Service opportunities through a Math and Literacy partnership with Spruce Street School and Catholic Community Services of Western Washington. This program which employs college students to tutor preschool through elementary age children, offers valuable real-life teaching experience and the opportunity to make an impact in the community.

If a student does not qualify for a Work Study position but would like to work while attending Cornish College of the Arts, there is a job board in Student Affairs for non Work Study employment opportunities.

Work Study Residency Classification Information

For a student to be classified as a “resident” for work study purposes, he or she must:

  1. Have established a bona fide domicile in the State of Washington primarily for purposes other than educational for the period of one year immediately prior to commencement of the first day of the semester for which he or she has registered at any institution, and
  2. Be considered financially independent (not required to provide parent information on the FAFSA), or
  3. Be a dependent student, whose parent(s) or legal guardian(s) has maintained a bona fide domicile in the State of Washington for at least one year immediately prior to the commencement of the semester for which the student has registered at any institution.

What are the typical rate of pay and benefits paid to a Work Study student by an employer?

Students must be paid on an hourly basis and the rate of pay must be equal to the entry level rate for non Work Study employees performing similar duties within the organization; in no event may the student be paid less that the state’s minimum wage of $9.32 per hour in 2014. Additionally, the employer is required to pay all the costs of employer benefits: federal withholding, workers’ compensation insurance, federal social security and any other benefits required by law. The employer is reimbursed 60 to 75 percent of the gross wages paid by the State or Federal Government in recognition of costs the employer bears for supervision, training, and employee benefits.

What are some of the responsibilities inherent to hiring work study employees?

The student and the employer must make sure that the relevant time sheets are submitted in a timely manner to the Work Study Coordinator at Cornish College of the Arts in order to receive reimbursement. Employers who have questions regarding Work Study procedures and guidelines should contact the Office of Financial Aid Work Study Coordinator or at 206.726.5063.

If I am a qualifying veteran, will my education benefits affect my financial aid award?

A federal regulations amendment recently updated the definition of veterans’ educational benefits and revised the effective date for the exclusion of benefits from estimated financial assistance to July 1, 2010. The applicable VA benefits under title 10 of the USC are chapters 103, 106A, 1606, 1607; applicable benefits under title 38 of the USC that are also excluded from EFA are Chapters, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35. Along with these exclusions, the Financial Aid Administrator no longer considers Section 903 benefits under the Department of Defense Authorization Act of 1981, Section 156(b) of the Joint Resolution making further continuing appropriations for the Entitlement Program for Survivors known as the “Quayle Benefits”. Also excluded is Chapter 3 of title 37 related to subsistence allowances for members of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC). These exclusions apply whether the benefits are received by veterans, their spouses or their dependents. If you indicated on your FAFSA that you will be receiving Veteran’s Education Benefits, please contact the Office of Registration and Records at 206.726.5022 to complete the necessary documents to receive your benefits at Cornish College of the Arts.

What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?

Students enrolled full-time or at least 12 credit hours per semester must complete their degree program within six years according to Cornish College of the Arts’ Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.

On this Page




State Grants

Federal Grants

Federal Loans

Entrance Interview

Work Study

Veterans’ Benefits

Satisfactory Academic Progress