The Office of Alumni Relations is committed to fostering a deeper connection and sustaining a lifelong partnership with Cornish alumni by demonstrating our commitment to you with programs, initiatives and actions that are relevant, meaningful and mutually beneficial. We’re thrilled to offer the following exciting benefits, including:
- Career Resources
- Alumni Events Calendar
- Online Cornish Alumni Communities and Listservs
- Lifelong Cornish Email (@arts.cornish.edu)
- Alumni Webnotes and Alumni Profiles
- Academic Transcript Requests
- Cornish summer magazine, InSight
- Periodic departmental newsletters
- Invitations and discounted tickets to Cornish openings, performances and other special events
- On-site use of the Cornish Library and reference assistance by phone and e-mail, as well as borrowing privileges (available for a yearly fee with a Cornish Alumni Library Card)
Help us help you! In order to receive these benefits and more, we need your current contact information. Periodically update your mailing address, e-mail, and phone number using our online form or email the Office of Alumni Relations.
We love to brag about your professional (and personal) events and accomplishments. Please put add us to your mailing list and send event postcards, press releases and media clippings to:
Office of Alumni Relations
Cornish College of the Arts
1000 Lenora Street, Seattle, WA 98121
You can also help Cornish College of the Arts more than you know by listing us in your professional bios, press releases, and on your website. We’re proud of you, and we hope you’re proud of your Cornish education!
Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss ways you might become more involved with Cornish and Alumni Relations programming.