This website is designed and facilitated by the creative web team in the Office
This team includes the Web Producer
Launched in December 2011, this is the eighth iteration of the Cornish College of the Arts website, www.cornish.edu. The newest interation is based off of the information architecture restructure launched in August 2010 and the website’s visual redesign launched in March 2011. The visual aesthetics of the new design are informed by the Cornish Viewbook’s branding identity created by graphic designers Nicholas Parker and Emily Hooper.
Communications is grateful for the ongoing cooperation of a number of colleagues throughout Cornish who provide assistance with the creation and ongoing maintenance of content of this site. We work to engage the entire Cornish community with our website. Without their help, this would be a daunting task. We’re continually working to improve and evolve the site to better serve our numerous audiences.
We’re always looking for ideas from within the Cornish community about the content of this site. Contact us through our feedback form with suggestions, questions and/or comments about these pages.
Other persons to thank for their contribution to the betterment of this website:
- Karen Bystrom, Director of Communications, August 2011 – February 2014
- Kathryn Thomas, Web Designer, October 2008 – October 2013
- Emily Hooper, Graphic Designer, September 2008 – September 2013
- Nicholas Parker, Lead Graphic Designer, June 2007 – June 2013
- Mark Kornblum, Web Developer (i.e. Producer), February 2007 – July 2010
- Lindsay Walter, Communications Coordinator, March 2010 – July 2012
- Trout Monfalco, Contract Developer, September 2010 – March 2012
- Conor Kelly, Intern, February 2010 – May 2011
- Drew Hamlet, Intern, June 2010 – September 2010
- Koji Minami, Intern, July 2010 – September 2010
- Scott Garner, Intern, September 2006 – March 2009
- Meike Kaan, Director of Communications, September 2003 – July 2011
Last Update: August 1, 2012
Designer: Kathryn Thomas
Producer: Gene Rocha
Standards: HTML5, CSS, JS, PHP
Components: Baseline CSS, jQuery, ExpressionEngine
Software: Smultron, GNU Emacs, Photoshop, Illustrator