Enrollment Data Systems Coordinator
Department: Registration and Records
Reports to: Associate Registrar
Pay Grade: D, Exempt from overtime pay
Hiring range—$38,000 - $41,500, DOE. Fantastic benefits!
Full-time, Monday through Friday
Maximize/leverage efficiency of student information systems in support of the College’s enrollment and retention goals. Provide life cycle data management and manipulation. Provide institutional research analytical support to the enrollment division (Admissions, Registration, and Financial Aid). Serve as a strategic member of the enrollment team.
- Engages with College student information systems to ensure availability of real-time, user-centric data that serves the diverse needs of college constituencies – academic departments, enrollment division, and executive leadership.
- Works with IT to manage data system imports/exports. Works towards automation of these processes when appropriate.
- Manages the admission area of the Jenzabar admission module, JICS portal and related 3rd party applications. Performs support and maintenance including data management and configuration of EX modules and settings. Provides some data entry as needed.
- Provides analytical support by identifying trends within the data and bringing them to the attention of enrollment leadership.
- Provides training to administrative staff on proper use of the database, auditing as needed to ensure accurate coherent data. Maintains and provides documentation of data standards as required.
- Produces standard weekly reports as well as monthly, annual, and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensures that proper communication and correspondence occurs during all stages of the application process, and implements changes in administrative processes when needed.
- Attends monthly data manager meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus two to three years experience with either database coordination or a similar analytical position, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to effectively manage processes and data in a fast-paced, exciting office environment
- Proficiency with database report-writing software and query writing (SSRS and/or MS Access), as well as MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRMs
- Ability to merge and synthesize data from multiple sources to produce comprehensive cross-departmental reports.
- Experience with analytics and data visualization software such as Tableau
- Ability to relate well with a diverse campus community, and to collaborate with multiple constituencies across campus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Organized, task oriented, with specific attention to details
- Self-starter; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must pass background check
- Occasional light lifting up to 30 pounds
- Experience working in a higher education or not-for-profit setting
- Desire to work in a student-centered college environment
- Experience with Jenzabar EX, PowerFAIDS or InfoMaker
For consideration please submit cover letter, resume, and completed Cornish Employment Application to:
Cornish College of the Arts
1000 Lenora Street
Seattle, WA 98121
Incomplete applications will not be considered
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cornish College of the Arts is an equal opportunity employer intent on enriching the diversity of its faculty, staff, and students. Our goal is to create an intercultural learning environment comprised of people with varied experiences and perspectives. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups for all open positions.
Download the form in your preferred format and provide all pertinent information.
Email inquiries and completed applications to email@example.com.