Opening Reception May 10, 5 – 9 p.m.
Student Spotlights May 11, 1 – 5 p.m.
Opening Reception Shuttle Service
At the corner of Lenora Street and Terry Avenue
EXPO 13 builds upon the annual BFA Exhibition, highlighting the depth and range of our students’ creative inquiry and expression at Cornish College of the Arts. The Art and Design shows serve as the keystone to an expanded schedule of events, including dialogue, performances and artistic interventions.
EXPO 13 celebrates the achievements of Cornish’s graduating seniors by acknowledging their contributions as professional artists and designers. Cornish is proud of their determination, hard word and appetite for experimentation, as they turn their ambitions from school towards society. Congratulations to the class of 2013.Cable Griffith, Exhibitions Curator
Behind the Scenes
- EXPO Profile: Emily Joseph
- EXPO Profile: Josh Taylor
- EXPO Profile: Miles Toland
- EXPO Profile: Johanna Fitzgibbon
- EXPO Profile: Ross Jimmicum
- EXPO Profile: Tim Sircoloumb
- EXPO Profile: JD Banke
- EXPO Profile: Senior Sydney Brown
- EXPO Gets Graphic Boost from Alum Hamlet
- EXPO: Popular BFA Show Rebrands, Refocuses