The Lui Building holds a spacious movement studio on its ground floor, a computer lab and a newly appointed piano lab. The second floor hosts offices, seminar rooms and studios for students in the Visual Arts.
A practical commercial structure like the Beebe Building next door, the origins of the construction of the Lui Building is likewise a bit hazy. It is known that it was built in 1928, part of the flurry of development in the late 1920s and early ’30s that produced many of the Main Campus buildings. It has been extensively and repeatedly renovated inside and out over the years.