Alumni Ways to Volunteer
Your involvement with Cornish after graduation contributes to the college’s continued success. One invaluable way that you can do this is by volunteering their time. Alumni Relations is committed to providing a variety of volunteer opportunities that support Cornish, current students, and alumni.
Here are some ways that you can volunteer:
- Coordinate with Alumni Relations and other alumni in your area to host an event
- Help Alumni Relations to find “lost” alumni and reconnect with them
- Assist with outreach to other alumni for local events and initiatives through social media
- Welcome alumni who are new to your region, helping them connect and adjust to their lives post-graduation
- Work with the Office of Admission to engage with prospective and admitted students