Transfer Open House
The Admission Office will be open on Wednesday, March 27 from 4 to 7 pm. Transfer students are invited to meet with staff and go over admission process for Fall 2013. RSVP below.
Bring a copy of your college transcript(s) for preliminary evaluation and your portfolio for coaching before scheduling a review. Financial aid and scholarship information will be available. Submit your application. We will waive the $40 application fee for any transfer student bringing in a complete application on March 27.
Can’t make it? Call us at 800.726.ARTS to schedule your individual appointment.
Cornish Overview at the Main Campus Center
This comprehensive, general introduction to Cornish includes a presentation on the College, its six major degree programs, important information on how and when to apply for admission, and the financial aid and scholarship process. Time is allotted for questions. The event includes a campus tour of Main Campus Center, Kerry Hall and the residential facilities. Approximate time: 3 hours. RSVP is required. 2013 dates coming soon.
Departmental Open Houses
Departmental Open Houses are designed to give prospective students a full picture of what it is like to be a student in a particular program (major). These events include an overview by the Department Chair, Q & A sessions with current students and alumni, and a tour of the campus and residential facilities. RSVP is required. 2013 dates coming soon.
Theater & Performance Production Open House at the Main Campus Center
- Audition workshop, improv class, musical theater workshop, a backstage tour and more. Come prepared to move!
- Performance production students will tour costume shop, backstage, scene shop and see a Lightbox demonstration
- Complimentary tickets will be available for shows throughout the weekend.
Dance Open House at Kerry Hall
- Observe technique classes, rehearsals, and try a Modern class if you like!
- Complimentary tickets available for performances this weekend.
- Audition opportunity available on November 15th. Call the Office of Admission for details.
Art & Design Open House at the Main Campus Center
- Students are invited to bring a portfolio for a preliminary review of your work.
- Includes a portfolio workshop to help prepare you for the admission process.
Music Open House at Kerry Hall
- Student and faculty performances, master classes, and a jam session. Bring your instrument!
- Pre-screening auditions are available on November 17th. Call the Office of Admission for details.