Congratulations on your admission to Cornish College of the Arts! Here is a list of some of the important dates and links you will want to keep handy.
Compass is the Cornish online information system. Students use Compass to register for classes, manage their tuition account and financial aid, and track their progress to graduation. Many departments also maintain pages for shared calendars, commonly requested forms and department announcements. The direct address for Compass is https://compass.cornish.edu; you can also reach it via the College’s external website, cornish.edu. Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are the recommended browsers. When you first applied for admission, you were sent a logon and password. If you cannot find that email, contact us at email@example.com
2013 Student Registration & Residential Life/Housing Overview
June 20-21 or July 18-19
Main Campus Center
1000 Lenora Street / Seattle, WA 98121
All new students – freshmen and transfers – for Fall 2013 should plan on attending one of these events. Both sessions begin at 9:30 AM at the Main Campus Center located at 1000 Lenora St.
At the program of your choice you will:
- Meet your advisor and select fall classes
- Register for fall classes
- Sign up for your Cornish ID and email account
- Receive an overview of your program by the department chair
- Meet new classmates in your program
- Attend a Q&A with Cornish administrators (for parents)
- Learn about financing a Cornish education (for parents)
- Learn more about the residence halls, residential life, student leadership and activities
- Participate in a dinner and evening boat cruise on Lake Union
Details on how to register will be mailed to deposited students. If you have questions, call or email your Admission Counselor.
If you can’t make either registration/housing workshop date, there will be options for remote registration.
- Campus maps and directions
- Residence Life
- Nearby hotels and transportation information
- Academic Departments
(including examples of current student work)
- Student Affairs Office
(services and resources to help Cornish students thrive)
- Disability Services
(specific information for students needing support)
- Seattle City Search
- Cornish News and Events