This service is available to Cornish faculty who need a Cornish Library video or sound recording to use in class on a specific date. To ensure that the item you want to play in class is available, plan ahead and request a hold!
- Requests should be made one week in advance to accommodate currently circulating items.
- Requests can be made by contacting the library by phone or email: (206)726-5145 | firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Include the following information:
- Your name
- Your Cornish ID number
- Title and call number. You can find this in the Cornish Catalog.
- Month/date/time you need the item(s)
- Email or phone where we can contact you
- We will contact you by email or phone with a confirmation.
- Once a video is put on hold for you no one else will be able to check it out until you return it.
- Materials on hold must be picked up and returned promptly so that others may use them.
If you require a title that is on class reserve for another course we will work out a short-term checkout so you may use the item.
Questions about purchasing videos and CDs may be directed to Hollis Near.