- Library Catalog
- Find books, scores, periodicals, DVDs, and CDs in the Cornish Library.
Access your library account; renew titles online.
- Research Databases
- Find online periodical and newspaper articles, digital images, streaming music & video.
- Electronic Books
- Ebrary Database. Supplements the Library's print book collection with broader coverage of non-arts subjects.
Read online or download to mobile device.
See online tutorial for more information.
- Class Reserve Lists
- Find required class readings held on reserve in the library.
- New Library Titles
- Latest titles added to the catalog
- Web Resources
- For visual arts, performing arts and humanities and sciences
Research GuidesAll Research Guides
Guides for Specific Classes
- AR 102 Bare Bones - Selected Readings
- AR 412 Artist Statements and Manifestos!
- DA 205/206 Dance History
- DE 202 Systems Communication
- DE 220 Figure Drawing - Selected Readings
- HS 120Integrated Studies Research Studio
- HS 280-04 Change: Personal, Political, Social
- PP 182 Literature of Theater (Smith)
- PP/TH 261/262 Theater History
- PP/TH 361 Contemporary Theater Studies
- TH 312 Research Guide for Russia: 1897-1902
Guides for General Research
- ArtStor - user guide
- Art History Resources
- WORD assignment and symposium resources
- Artist Diploma in Early Music Program - Library Resource Guide
- Audition Monologues - Finding Aid
- Citation Guide
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Dramaturgy Resources
- Electronic Book Collections at Cornish Library
- Guillermo Gómez-Peña // La Pocha Nostra
- Language Learning Resources
- Music Scores - Finding Aid
- One-Act (and 10-Minute) Plays - Finding Aid
Jan 13 - May 3
- Mon – Thu: 8am – 9pm
- Fri: 8am - 6pm
- Sat & Sun: 1pm - 5pm
Extended Hours for Finals
Apr 18 - May 1
- Mon – Thu: 8am – 10pm
- Fri: 8am - 9pm
- Sat & Sun: 11am - 9pm
May 4 - Aug 31
- Mon – Thu: 8am – 5pm
- Fri: 9am - 5pm until Early Fridays are announced: (9am - 1pm, late May to mid Aug, dates TBA)
- Sat & Sun: CLOSED
- Memorial Day, May 26: CLOSED
- July 4th: CLOSED