Inclusivity & Diversity Committee
The Inclusion and Diversity Committee ensures that the college provides an inclusive culture where all in the Cornish community can work, teach, and learn in a supportive environment. The committee realizes this mission by:
- Promoting greater empathy and awareness in the college through inclusive learning and teaching practices.
- Influencing College policy.
- Fostering courageous dialog.
- Hosting, promoting, or contributing to events that add to our mission statement.
- Amina Blyden (Design Student)
- Jeff Brice (Design Chair)
- Grace Camack (Administrative Assistant, Student Life)
- Joseph Canfield V.P. of Human Resources
- Sheila Daniels (Theater Faculty)
- Dawn Gavin (Chair of Visual Arts)
- Brittany Henderson (Associate Dean of Student Life) *
- Peter Mack (Music Faculty)
- Wade Madsen (Dance Faculty)
- Melanie Muradian (Executive Assistant to the President)
- Jovino Santos Neto (Music Faculty) *
- Bridget Nowlin (Visual Arts Librarian)
- Timothy Piggee (Theater Faculty)
- Rob Rhee (Art Faculty) *
- Star Hang Nga Rush (Exec. Dir. of Institutional Effectiveness--Convener, Blog Writer/Manager) *
- Rhonda Soikowski (Theater faculty)
- Matthew Smucker (Performance Production Faculty)
- Sharron Starling (Director of Admissions)
- Lindsay Summers (CLSC/Study Body)
- Katie Trelstad (Foundations: HS Faculty -- Chair)
- Richard E.T. White, Theater Department Chair
*Members of the Racial Equity Subcommittee (REC)