The Diversity Steering Committee is an information sharing and recommending body with cross-constituency representation at Cornish College of the Arts. Membership includes representatives from the Office of the Provost, Human Resources, Admission, Student Affairs and the academic departments, inclusive of faculty, staff, administrators and students.
Our purpose is to promote the philosophy expressed in our diversity statement at all levels of the institution and to explore and propose initiatives that further that philosophy and make it manifest in Cornish's administration and educational programs.
- Danie Allinice, Student, Art
- Jeff Brice, Faculty, Design
- Cheryl Coatney,Program Coordinator, Student Affairs
- Jerry Hekkel, Dean, Student Affairs
- Iyun Harrison,Dance
- Erica Howard, Faculty, Humanities and Sciences
- Chris Kellett, Chair, Humanities and Sciences
- Beverly Page, Director, Human Resources
- John Paul, Director, Housing and Residence Life
- Timothy Piggee, Faculty, Theater
- Joan Poliak,Member of the Board of Trustees
- Margie Pos, Faculty, Music
- Sharron Starling, Director, Admission
- Jenifer Ward, Interim Provost, Provost's Office