College Level Student Learning Outcomes
Cornish College of the Arts values the following learning outcomes and does not intend to present them in any hierarchical order.
Cornish College of the Arts prepares its graduates to:
- Integrate concepts, criticality, and context to arrive at informed outcomes.
- Be resilient, adaptive, and informed to apply aptitudes and skills in response to shifting contexts.
- Structure an innovative, emergent practice with intentionality in an individual and/or collaborative voice.
- Implement advanced professional practices.
- Situate work within a community of practice that recognizes ideological awareness and plurality.
- Communicate effectively across diverse platforms and media.